Share This Article
About Social Media Campaign Don’t Skip This Step
The social media campaign doesn’t skip this step: Launching a campaign on social networks is an excellent way to get exposure, attract more fans to your page and boost sales of your products. Provided, of course, that your digital campaign is successful. In this article, we will see the five essential steps to ensure the success of your campaigns.
You can plan posts, engage with accounts, save your content organized, track brand-related conversations, and more with social media administration tools. The tools are more essential for your business the more platforms you have.
The best social media management platforms on the marketplace right now are Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer. While Sprout Social provides excellent analytics features, Hootsuite is the best option for businesses that use all social media networks.
Identify Your Target Audience for your Social Media Campaign
1. What type of Audience am I Trying to Reach?
- Business (B2B)
- Consumers (B2C)
- Employees (B2E)
- Media (B2P)
- People (P2P)
2. What are the Characteristics of Your Target Audience?
If your audience is B2B, you will find the following characteristics:
- The activity area
- Legal status
- The number of employees
If your audience is in B2C, then you can focus on features related to the following:
- School level
- the profession
3. What is the Lifestyle of Your Target Audience?
For B2B companies:
- Who are your teams?
- Your budget reserved for
- The person to contact
For B2C companies:
- What are consumption habits?
- His leisure
- Your favorite stores
- Housing type
4. What is Your Target Clientele Looking For?
Your product or service meets a need. So you have to specify it. You want:
- Satisfy the primary needs of your target customers? (Eat, sleep, clean, transport)
- Provide a solution to a specific problem (how to promote your business, how to optimize your buying process, how to hire a good IT person)
- Improve the well-being of your target customers. (Improve comfort, reduce effort, automate recurring tasks, etc.)
5. How is Your Target Audience Buying?
By maximizing your payment process, you have more confidence that your products will sell, in particular by defining the following:
- Who makes the final decision (the man, the woman, the marketing manager, etc.)
- What is your client’s average budget (between 200 and 300 francs, etc.)
- Where do they buy (in-store, at a retailer, etc.)
- What is your method of payment (meter, credit card, invoice, debit, etc.)
- What is the purchase period? (Summer, winter, fixed period, evening, etc.)
- What type of buyers are they? (thoughtful, spontaneous, asks for opinions)
- What inspires them to buy (quality, value, price, proximity, etc.)
6. Where is Your Target Audience?
It’s good to know who your target audience is, but you still have to know where to go to find them. These are the customers it is aimed at:
7. Who is Your Target Clientele?
Among the population present in your sector of activity, what is the percentage that would be potentially interested in your offer?
Define the Objectives of Your Social Media Campaign
The purpose of communication is to influence the process of buying behavior. This procedure is broken down into three steps:
Cognitive: Knowing. For example, notoriety, knowledge of the existence of the product, and knowledge of the
Affective: To make people love. For example, product and brand appeal, image effects, and product/brand preference.
Conative: Make an action. For example, conviction (purchase intention) and purchase.
Focus on a maximum of 2 objectives for your campaign and define them precisely.
Goals should be simple, specific, and measurable. Be careful not to mix the objectives and the means to achieve the objectives. “Improving customer service to build customer loyalty” is a goal, and “Creating a Twitter account is” a way to achieve it.
Define the Message to Communicate
What Idea or Message do we Want People to Take Away from Us?
To deserve attention, the message must be:
- Useful and personalized
- Interactive if possible
- Original, different, surprising
- Attractively presented
- Contain information that we want to convey
Choose the Platform to Use
Choose the right social media platform to utilize your campaign.
- Snap Inc.
Measure Your Results
Determine a series of upstream metrics consistent with the goals you have set for yourself.
Before you begin, take note of the initial metric results so that you can later compare the “before” and “after” values of the campaign.
That’s it; you are now ready to launch your campaign. If you want us to care for you in setting up your marketing or advertising campaigns, do not hesitate to contact us.
Although large companies with large marketing budgets ran these campaigns, there are many lessons you can learn from their successes. I hope these tips have been helpful for your next social media campaign, and I wish you the best!
Knowing if you have earned further learning points from these campaigns will be great. If you have tips for running great social media campaigns, please share them below!