Write For Us – Web Digi Marketing
At Web Digi Marketing, we offer aspiring and innovative writers the opportunity to “write for us”. So, if you’re writing well-crafted content to benefit our audience, you’ve come to the right place. We invite authors to contribute to business, Apps, gadgets, technology, science, telecommunications, engineering, and marketing.
Please read our Terms carefully before contacting us. Make sure the content follows any guidelines you may need to consider. To write for us, you can email us at email@example.com
How to Submit Your Article for Web Digi Marketing?
Once your item encounters our guidelines, you can submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping Duty:
- Article title and content in a text document.
- HQ image with 1200 x 800 pixels resolution.
- Your links to social networks
Why Write For Web Digi Marketing?
If you type webdigimarketing.com, you will get:
- If you remain writing for us, your target customer may be a reader of our blog; you can have mass contact.
- You can connect to your website in an article that stocks the SEO value of your website.
- It will help you build relations with your target audience.
- We are also current on social networks, and we will share your article on our social media.
- If you write for us, your make and content will be recognized worldwide.
Categories and Types of Goods We Accept
At webdigimarketing.com, we invite sponsors to submit articles on various topics in groups such as Business, Gadgets, Apps, technology, science, telecommunications, engineering, and marketing. Underneath are the themes according to the mentioned categories:
The business is an operation of a certain complexity related to the processes of production, distribution, and sale of services and goods to satisfy the different needs of buyers and benefit, in turn, sellers. In modernity, the administration of these productive functions is in charge of entrepreneurs and individual owners, who in turn are accountable for organizing and directing the industries seeking to obtain an economic benefit.
Since the era of economic flourishing began with the Industrial Revolution, the ancient ways of doing business underwent certain modifications, giving rise to the birth of the methods of business organization that are known today. Thanks to this, various branches of the industry evolved and began to work more efficiently.
An App (short for application) is a software database that runs on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. The applications offer users various functions, from entertainment to productivity tools.
They are usually downloaded from an app store such as the Google Play or Apple App Store and, once installed, can be retrieved straight from the device’s home screen. With apps, you can easily access the structures you need with just a few taps.
What Types of Apps Exist?
App stores host a wide variety of apps, from those that deliver simple entertainment to those that are more multifaceted and offer tools for everyday life.
For example, communication applications such as Skype or WhatsApp allow users to stay on track with their friends and family. Productivity apps assist with everything from taking notes to managing budgets. Some apps deliver access to news and information, such as weather intelligence and sports updates. Finally, there are gaming applications, which can be anything from puzzles to virtual reality experiences. Here is a list of the different types of apps that exist:
- Communication applications
- Productivity apps
- News and information applications
- Gaming Apps
- Shopping and e-commerce applications
- music streaming services
- Social media platforms
- Health and Fitness Tracking Tools
- Educational and learning resources
- Trip planning and mapping tools
Gadgets are devices that have been shaped with a purpose and function. They are usually small, convenient, and almost always present something new. Many gadgets also have a more ingenious design than current technology. Gadgets are ubiquitous, so they have many synonyms: appliance, appliance, device, artifact, and gadget. If you look around you, you will indeed have one on hand.
Types of Gadgets
This term inclines to be associated with all types of technological devices such as iPod mobiles, or PDA… and, although most of them are technological, the fact is that there are gadgets of different kinds that have nothing to do with new technologies: electronic gadgets such as radios and devices with integrated circuits, motorized ones such as bikes, watches, thermometers or computer gadgets, mini-applications called Widgets that facilitate access to frequently used functions.
Technology and capital, land, and labor.are among the four manufacturing factors. Man uses technology to satisfy his needs, including transforming his environment, solving problems, increasing competence, improving aesthetics, etc.
Well-used tech can recover people’s quality of life (such as developing cleaner production methods). However, when misused, it can cause significant destruction to people and society (for example, the use of tech for attacks and crimes).
Types of Technology
Technology can be classified according to various standards. The sample, according to its tangibility, is divided into:
Soft: It gives us intangible goods such as new financial theories or resource management forms.
Hard: Refers to what helps us crop tangible goods such as contemporary cars, anti-earthquake buildings, etc.
Similarly, according to the diversity of subdivisions in which it can be used, it is classified into:
Flexible: Mentions to what is applied in various activities and areas of study. Thus, for example, nanotechnology is applied to the health and telecommunications arenas.
Fixed: It refers to a specific field. For example, a machine for surgical operations.
Presentation Of Articles
We invite authors from a wide range of backgrounds to write for NCW. However, the tone we adopt in essays should be well-researched, informative, unique and free of grammatical errors.
Therefore, we encourage all donors to ensure that the tone of the article is researched, informative, unique, and free of grammatical errors. Before succumbing your report, make sure it passes grammar check.
Guest Author’s Guide
There are many guidelines a donor should follow when submitting an article to New Computer World. We have divided the references into dos and don’ts. Follow these guidelines.
- The article must be lengthier than 600+ words and must be unique.
- Content must have straplines and proper alignment.
- Image copyrighted, dimensions must be 1200 x 800 pixels.
- We rise it if you check Grammarly’s content to circumvent grammatical errors.
- Make sure the post is pertinent to the specified categories.
- You should investigation your essay well and cite your sources.
- Do not submit the article that has stoodavailable elsewhere. Please check for plagiarism before succumbing the article to us.
- Do not submit the article that is indorsing your product or service. Once you write an article, make sure that it is really informative and not advertising.
Guidelines of the Article for Web Digi Marketing
- Essay should be more than 500 words in length and unique.
- We limit two links per article, 1 to your homepage and one to your internal page.
- Content should be titled and properly aligned.
- Image should be copyright and 1200 X 800 pixels.
- You are welcome to review the grammar content for grammatical errors.
- Make sure the post belongs to the specified categories.
- The article you write should be carefully documented and contain links to sources.
Write Reviews at Web Digi Marketing
We write reviews of the following products:
Laptops, Tablets, Phones and Cameras
HDTVs, Gaming, Desktop, Printers and Monitors
Ipad Apps, Iphone Apps and Android Apps
Software, Security and Networking
Routers, Servers, Scanners and Projectors
Wearable Tech, Health & Fitness and Digital Home
Speakers, Headphones and Ebook Readers