Share This Article
E Sleepbuds: Everyday stress. Snoring. Noisy neighbors. Many things keep you awake. You are introducing Sleepbuds. Small and comfortable, Sleepbuds work with the app to provide soothing sounds to help you fall asleep and use Noise-masking technology to help you sleep through the night.
Better Sleep: From Unplugging to Waking Up
An excellent nightly routine leads to restful and healthy sleep. Sleepbuds are designed for all stages of sleep, from the moment you roll into bed to wind down after a long day to the moment you roll over in the middle of the night. This is how you wake up refreshed. Bose CEO agrees, stating, “Sleepbuds excel at what they were designed to do: sleep and only sleep.”
Main Features of E Sleepbuds
- Sleeping buds: 2 cm high x 3 cm in weight x 1 cm deep, and each bud weighs two grams
- Charging base: 3 cm in height x 8 cm in weight x 8 cm in thickness
- The case weighs 111g.
- Sound blocking design
- Removable pads are available in three sizes
- Wirelessly stream ambient sounds synced with an app that comes with a pre-installed sound library
- Ability to trigger an alarm that only the user can hear
- Rechargeable silver-zinc batteries. It takes eight hours to charge the Sleepbuds fully, but they last up to 16 hours per fully charged
- Charging case: up to 3 hours of accusing time
- The highest sound pressure level (SPL) output signal of these Sleepbuds is 70 dBA
- 30 days full refund
- Care: Remove the tips of the sleeping buds and wash them with water and mild detergent.
The E Sleepbuds Box Contains
- Charging/storage case (you can even use the battery in the case to control the sleepbuds on the go)
- Three pairs of StayHear + Sleep Tips (size S/M/L)
- USB Cable
- drawstring travel bag
Who Does That?
Noise-canceling sleepbuds are designed and manufactured by Bose, a renowned manufacturer of high-tech audio products such as noise-canceling headphones.
When asked how they compare to regular headphones, Bose explained on its website that we started with the fundamental difficulty of unwanted noise in the bedroom and have geared our engineering to address this problem uniquely. This design strategy led us to optimize for completely different variables than regular headphones, in particular, due to the size of the sleep buttons and the acoustics.
- Virtually unnoticeable in the ear; the user can move around, stand up and change position without the sleep buttons moving or falling off.
- Cordless and lasts up to 16 hours (on a full charge)
- The alarm indicates that the consumer does not have to wake up the whole house and can sleep several times
- Wide selection of ambient sounds.
- Suitable for long-term use as the maximum volume (70dBa) is lower than that recommended by the World Health Organization
- The charging base can be charged independently, making it convenient to take with you on the go
- Sleepbud price for a set
- The additional device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) must support Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart) for the Bose Noise Masking Sleepbuds to work correctly.
- The consumer must adequately connect the magnetized sides of the sleepbuds to the charging case, or they will not charge.
- If someone wants new sounds, they must wait for transport, which should take between half an hour and two hours (depending on the Bluetooth signal).
- It’s easy to lose them on light-colored sheets as they blend easily with light-colored sheets.
I have personally used earplugs (all types) to help me sleep for the last ten years. It’s not an addiction, but I did commit to wearing earplugs or some noise-canceling device to get a whole night’s sleep!
I was excited but skeptical about Bose’s noise-masking sleep headphones because the brand makes several promises:
It claim to fit in the ears and passively block out noise.
They promise to promote sleep by streaming various ambient sounds at a user-controlled volume.
They promise not to run or run out of juice for 16 hours on a full charge.
The best way to describe the sleep buttons would be to say that they’re a cross between a headset and also a headset. While they do not stream music or podcasts, they wirelessly play ambient sounds (e.g., rain, white noise, etc.) to block out everyday noise and allow you to sleep longer with fewer interruptions.
Hence the package contains three pairs of ear tips of different sizes, one of which should fit perfectly in your ear. The sleep buds are tiny and dainty-looking, but they’re also easy to put in your ear and take off.
Sleepbuds are very easy to put in your ears, and this is the same process as attaching them to almost all tiny earbuds, except users also hook the tip of their earbuds into the curved part of their earlobes to keep the entire device in place.
In my experience, the sleep buttons don’t skimp on changing position at night and are barely noticeable even when sleeping on your side.
The Bose app that synchronizes with the sleepbuds is vital. The program allows the operator to choose the type of sound, volume, alarm, and other settings for their sleep buttons. The sound palette and the whole app are straightforward to use. The owner can check the battery life of the Sleepbud and create a notification when the battery is almost empty.
It is essential that consumers. Hence they have a smartphone or multimedia device with Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Smart. Please check before buying the Sleepbuds, as this is impossible without them. I have an iPhone 8Plus with a current iOS, and I had no problems with the sleepbuds and also the program.
When full charge, the battery lasts up to 16 hours. The Sleepbuds feature a modern-looking charging case that allows them to be unfolded and protected when not in use.
E Sleepbuds offers an innovative option for those on a budget who rely heavily on earbuds for sleep but aren’t satisfied with their foam or wax options.
Users get more customization and control with Sleepbuds than earphones or other essential noise-canceling headphones. The choice of background music to induce sleep can easily switch from one type to another each night, and people struggling with noisy neighbors throwing a party go ahead and turn up that noise.
Hence, they are an investment. With that said, I highly recommend that those looking for quality headphones research and also try the Bose Sleepbuds for themselves.